Well this is cool! Renate at Popcorn & Film (an excellent blog by the way, you should check it out) nominated me for my very first Real Neat Blog Award! Like any blogging award, the rules are simple:
Thank and link the blogger who nominated you
Answer the seven questions provided
Nominate seven other bloggers
And create seven questions for them to answer
And here are the questions I’ve been given to answer!
- You have the chance to write your own book. What is it about and what is it called?
Oh gosh, my own book. If I had the chance to write my own book, it would be this science-fiction piece where Atlantis is a real underwater city located in the Bermuda Triangle (and the reason ships and planes keep disappearing there is to preserve that secret).
2. What are you doing in 5 years?
(Hopefully, God willing) in five years I will be teaching music history in a university somewhere. And if not that, I hope to be working at a music library of some kind.
3. If you had to pick one dessert to eat for the rest of your life, which would it be?
Chocolate ice cream 🙂
4. Which movie should have had a prequel?
That’s a hard one to answer (I’m generally not a fan of prequels), but if I *had* to pick, I’d say Lord of the Rings and I know technically they already HAVE a set with The Hobbit, but I’m referring to The Silmarillion (which I would love to see adapted, at least in part, to the big screen). I can’t be the only one who wants to see Numenor brought to life.
5. J.J. Abrams is calling you to ask a favor, what is it?
He’s working on the next Mission Impossible movie, the actress who was going to be Ethan’s love interest has dropped out and they need a stand-in (me), and can I get to the shooting location ASAP!! (Hey, I can dream, right?)
6. If you could live in any TV-series, which would it be?
That’s a split decision between Star Trek and Game of Thrones (yes I would happily live in Westeros if that were an option).
7. Which movie should everyone watch right now?
Just because I saw it recently and I really like it, everyone should watch The Merchant of Venice (2004), it’s got Jeremy Irons, Joseph Fiennes (think Shakespeare in Love), Al Pacino and it is really well done!
Let’s see, I will nominate:
And my questions for them are:
- You have to spend the rest of your life in Westeros, Middle Earth or Narnia. Where do you go and why?
- Star Trek or Star Wars?
- Did a movie ever make you cry?
- If you had to live inside a Disney movie for the rest of your life, which would it be?
- Why did you start a blog?
- Who should be the next James Bond?
- The Avengers meet The Justice League in an all-out brawl. Who comes out on top? (answering “no one, because they destroy the world in the process” is an acceptable answer).