Wow, the wonderful and amazing Renate from Popcorn & Film has nominated me for my very first Sunshine Blogger Award (thanks Renate!!) Much like the Liebster Award, the rules of the Sunshine Blogger Award are as follows:
- Post the Award on your blog
- Thanks the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions assigned to you
- Nominate 11 deserving bloggers for the award
- Write 11 new questions for them to answer 🙂
And here are the 11 questions I must answer:
- If you could have three wishes (like in Aladdin) then what would you wish for?
Hmmm, three wishes. In no particular order: I’d wish for 1) my student debt to be completely forgiven. 2) the ability to make a decent living no matter what profession I decide to take up 3) a guarantee that someday I would end up with the man of my dreams.
2. The best movie you have seen this year is?
The Legend of Tarzan by far. Gods of Egypt runs a close second.
3. Your biggest fear is?
Oh I don’t have just one lol. My biggest fears are: being struck by lightning, getting caught in a wildfire, being bitten by a rattlesnake, getting stung by a jellyfish and also being caught in a swarm of killer bees (just to name a few, I also have a near phobic fear of tornadoes).
4. A theme song you loved as a child is?
The theme song to the 90s version of Sailor Moon (you know “fighting evil by moonlight..” that one)
5. Which series have you considered watching for ages but just haven’t yet?
Oh gosh where do I even start with that. Probably Vikings, it’s all there on Hulu I just keep finding reasons I can’t watch right now.
6. For how long would you survive if you were in the Hunger Games and what would your strategies be?
Not even going to lie, I probably wouldn’t make it past the opening bloodbath when everyone is racing to grab supplies.
7. How do you best start the morning?
By sleeping in with my cat snuggled up against me 🙂
8. If you could pick a celebrity to be your roommate then who would it be and what would you do together?
I would probably pick Tom Hiddleston to be my roommate and we would hang out and talk about cool things and walk along the beach and cuddle and, yea…. *sighs dreamily*
9. What are you most looking forward to right now?
Like right this second? I’m looking forward to going home (which is a bad thing to say because I just got to work). But in general…I’m looking forward to taking my trip to Vancouver in November (for a music conference). I’ve always wanted to go to British Columbia, so I can’t wait to go.
10. Which is the next movie you will watch at the cinema?
Most likely Suicide Squad (or perhaps Star Trek Beyond, I haven’t made up my mind yet).
11. Which song do you put on repeat at the moment?
“No Time for Caution” from Interstellar, that piece of music is practically hypnotic.
My 11 nominees are:
- The Old Hollywood Garden
- Big Picture Reviews
- Omnivorous Cinephile
- Film and TV 101
- Paul Laight’s Cinema and TV Reviews
- A Nerdy Nook
- Reel Film
- Movie reviews, lists and much more
- Shot on 35
- Cinema Sips
And the questions they have to answer are:
- Star Trek or Star Wars?
- What upcoming movie are you most excited to see?
- Favorite film soundtrack?
- How do you feel about movie reboots? Do you like them or should they go away?
- Favorite Disney movie?
- How long have you been blogging?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
- Who is going to win the Game of Thrones?
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
- Coffee or Tea?
- If the Justice League met the Avengers in an all-out fight, who is coming out on top? (in this case I refer to the cinematic versions of each group)
Hope you enjoyed my answers, have a good Wednesday! -Becky